Too Much Noise


Details
Joke ID#2791
Funny (2.43)
Rating (0.69)
CategoryOther / Misc  
Submitted Byfatty_lumpkin3
Special Add To My Favorites
Email Joke to Friend

Rate Joke
(72 votes so far)

If you become a registered user you can vote on this joke.



In a recent survey, 60 percent of respondents said the cities they live in are noisier now than they were five years ago. The other 40 percent didn't hear the question.




Comments on this Joke
Hide Comments Below :

There are no comments on this joke


You need to Register before you can comment.
Username: Password:

New Users...      Forgot Password?