Joke ID#13526
Funny (2.52)
Rating (2.42)
CategoryMen / Women  
Submitted Byqwerty123
Corrected By Celanba
Special Add To My Favorites
Email Joke to Friend

Rate Joke
(82 votes so far)

If you become a registered user you can vote on this joke.

A recent survey shows that 95% of men admit to pleasuring themselves sexually... and that the remaining 5% are liars!!

Comments on this Joke
Hide Comments Below :

There are no comments on this joke

You need to Register before you can comment.
Username: Password:

New Users...      Forgot Password?